Apply to be in The Spring Fashion Show
We are looking to build a solid team for The Spring Fashion Show. This is a great opportunity to work on a live event and gain some publicity for your skills. As it's a charitable event it will be unpaid.
However it could become invaluable to your portfolio - we have loads of success stories from models and designers who've used the show to really boost their careers!
We can provide photos and a video to anyone who has work to present and a reference for those more behind the scenes. The experience you gain will also be of great use for future events that you may be involved in.
We are looking for:
Whether you are established or just starting out we want to see what you can do.
Please email us with photos and info about yourself, and show us why you are unique.
- We will be looking for about 12 designers
- You need up to 15 garments from your latest collection.
- You can use an existing collection, or like many designers in our past shows and make one bespoke for the show.
Also please note there is a £25 charge for succesfully chosen designers to go towards promotion costs.
For our shows we use male and female models
Females need to be size 10 or under and 5ft 7 and above.
Experience is preffered but not necessary.
Do not email me to apply!
We have a casting day for our shows,
so keep updated about the show on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/springfashionshow
We will announce the casting date soon, so hang tight!
Promotion & Marketing:
Do you know people in and around the Manchester area or the fashion industry? Then apply here.
- We need people to contact the press, national and trade specific.
- Give out leaflets, and put posters up
- Approach potential designers/businesses for sponsorship.
- Ideally we'd like to get a team together for a street team.
- Think of new promotional ideas and ventures.
This is quite an exciting role where you'd have access to many different types of people in the industry. Please email with details of experience, skills and availability.
Make Up Artists (MUAs) and Hair stylists.
- We need makeup artists to perfect the look for the show.
- 3 in total are needed of muas and 3 hair stylists.
- You will need to think of a look that will suit a variety of clothing styles and colours.
- Looking for experienced event photographers and film makers
- Photos are a big part of our show success, so we're looking for someone who has a real passion and ability.
Please email us with some examples of previous work in either video or photography.
We would also like some assistants who would be in charge of people in the other roles.
We need people to:
- Design the venue for the show
- Dress models on the night
- Create a running order
- A stage co-ordinator to make for a smoothly run show
You will need to be reliable and dedicated, but you would gain a lot of experience on what it's like to actually run a successful event in a city centre. Apply here
If you can think of any roles that I haven't listed here, then don't hestitate to email Spring Fashion Show with ideas and skills that you could bring to the table, we'd be happy to hear from you.
Fill out the contact form on the left or just email Victoria on firstname.lastname@example.org